Fabric Printing Workshops with Miranda Earle
JULY/AUG – ONLY SERIES FOR 2010!
Following the success of hte 2009 Fabric Printing Workshop series, Miranda is offering a one off series for 2010.
- learn to use pattern and geometry to create a repeat pattern design to print on fabric
- create a block that will be used for printing
- learn the tricks of getting a clear and even application on your fabric
- add a layer of colour to enhance your design, create a second block or experiment with different colours
- take home your stunning piece of textile art!
4 groups will be run:
28th July – 6th August
Please visit www.mirandaearle.com for details of group session times or contact Miranda with any further questions.
m: 0403 650 021
Workshops to be held over 2 sessions of 4 hours each (10am – 2pm)
Each workshop is limited ot 4 people, so book early to reserve a place.
A total of 16 places are available for this series!
Cost is $150 for the 2 sessions.
This price includes use of all tools, equipment and materials. including fabric and instruction/advice sheets to take away with you and use for future projects.
A selection of tools, materials and equipment will be available for purchase at the end of the course to support future projects.
Lunch and morning tea is also provided (please allow extra time for lunch so that we can work right up until 2pm).