Become a Member of the Hunter Arts Network
Volunteer Grants 2015
2015 Hunter Local Business Awards Finalist
2015 Stockland Community Grant Winner
2014 QantasLink Hunter & Central Coast Awards for Excellence in Tourism FINALIST
Hunter Arts Network will be applying a slight adjustment to our fees effective 1 January 2019.
We are a non profit incorporated organisation however we need to ensure we can sustain the rising costs
and CPI increases on our expenses and our last and only increase was in 2013 – one increase in SIXTEEN
The changes to our fees will be as follows:
Individual membership $65.00
Small group membership $90.00
Large group membership $110.00
Speers Point Art Bazaar stall fee $70.00
(Lambton Park Art Bazaar stall fee will remain at $80.00)
Thank you for understanding that this price increase means that we can continue to maintain our service
to our valued members.
To become a member of Hunter Arts Network:
– Join & pay online (see above) or
– Download the membership form & mail or scan it to us – Download membership form as PDF here (price increase from 1.1.19)
- HAN Member discounts with local businesses – click for current discounts
- Our Website, Newsletter (subscribe here) & Facebook/Twitter/Google+/Colour in Your Life will keep you up to date with what’s on, opportunities available, the latest information on training, government and professional bodies, galleries, exhibitions, media releases, openings & more
- Members are entitled to their own page on this website to promote yourself: to create your own page please email your artist statement, photos of your work, links & contact details you want made public to email@example.com Several of our members have received commissions through the website, therefore we know it is an effective medium for Artists to promote themselves. View our artist pages here
- Invitations to professional development nights, Free Art Friday, Colour in Your Life TV program & more as they arise
- Members are invited to apply for a stall at Hunter Arts Network’s Art Bazaar (held three times every year, at Newcastle, Maitland & Lake Macquarie). The stall fee includes insurance & Art Bazaar applications are subject to a separate application & approval process
- Public liability insurance is available if you run workshops, exhibitions or stalls at other markets. HAN members get quite a good deal through our insurance brokers, City Rural Insurance, click here for contact details
- Annual Report
- Voting rights at AGM
The annual cost for membership is:
- $65 for individuals
- $90 for groups of 3 or less
- $110 for large groups, galleries, businesses or community organisations
This covers membership from January 1st for one year.
Payment methods include Direct Debit to our bank account and a mailing address for cheques and money orders. We accept payment by direct debit for Hunter Arts Network membership & Art Bazaar stall applications. After your applications have been approved we will issue you with an invoice which will be due for payment. Ourbankdetails will be on the invoice. When making payment you must include your reference number in the payment reference/description field. You will find this on your invoice.