Miranda Earle – Fabric Printing Workshops
March / April 2011
6 group classes will be run:
|Weekends:||Sat 19th & Sun 20th March|
|Sat 26th & Sun 27th March|
|Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd April|
|Wednesdays||23rd & 30th March|
|Thursdays||24rd & 31th March|
|Fridays||25th March & 1st April|
Each workshop is limited ot 4 people, so book early to reserve a place.
Total of only 24 places for the series.
Workshops to be held over 2 sessions of 4 hours each (10am – 2pm)
- learn to use pattern and geometry to create a repeat pattern design to print on fabric
- create a block that will be used for printing
- learn the tricks of getting a clear and even application on your fabric
- add a layer of colour to enhance your design, create a second block or experiment with different colours
- take home your stunning piece of textile art!
Cost is $150 for the 2 sessions.
This price includes use of all tools, equipment and materials. including fabric and instruction/advice sheets to take away with you and use for future projects.
A selection of tools, materials and equipment will be available for purchase at the end of the course to support future projects.
Lunch and morning tea is also provided (please allow extra time for lunch so that we can work right up until 2pm).
Please visit www.mirandaearle.com for details of group session times or contact Miranda with any further questions.
m: 0403 650 021
Visit Miranda’s artist page for her artist statement and examples of her work.