PHOTOGRAPHIC SCREENPRINTING with Sally Picker
The following classes are being offered:
2 DAY WEEKEND WORKSHOP: 8-9 May 2015 10am-4pm
THURSDAY EVENINGS 6-9pm: March 5,12,19 & 26
BOOKINGS: Contact Sally at firstname.lastname@example.org
The aim of the class is to learn how to expose a silkscreen using the workshop’s UV light table confidently and complete a two colour screen print.
This class will cover the following:
· Coating screens
· Exposing screens using an A4 b/w image with the UV light table.
· Creating a paper background stencil
· Printing the two screen composition on paper or fabric using 2 colours
· Cleaning and care of screens
· Use of workshop’s equipment.
Participants need to bring the following:
· Basic art resources: pencil, scrap note paper etc
· Ideas or completed composition for a 2 colour print
· Provide tutor with a b&w image maximum size A4 a week before the workshop, as a jpeg emailed to the tutor. The image needs to be a very clear black & white image, no grey or light colours.