Classes at The Arts Emporium resume this week with the same timetable as last term:
- Monday 5:30pm – 7:30pm – General Drawing and Painting
- Tuesday 9:30am – 11:30am – General Drawing and Painting
- Tuesday 7pm – 9pm – Life Drawing – THIS CLASS IS SUITABLE FOR BEGINNERS THROUGH TO ADVANCED STUDENTS (if you would like to challenge and increase your skills we recommend this as a great second class)
- Wednesday 9:30am – 11:30am – General Drawing and Painting
- Wednesday 5:30pm – 7:30pm – General Drawing and Painting
- Thursday 5:30pm – 7:30pm – General Drawing and Painting
Term three is a 10 week term. Fees can be paid at the beginning of your first lesson by direct debit, cash or cheque only (sorry no eftpos facilities)
Payment should either be:
4 weeks in advance – $120
If you pay for the term in advance we give you a lesson for free! So instead of paying $300 you only pay $270 for the term.
For bookings and payment, contact:
The Arts Emporium
Lambton, Newcastle NSW 2299
T: (02) 4956 2641
M: 0449 892 867
A very warm welcome to the new students. I have attached a map with directions and just a reminder to bring your A3 sketchbooks with you.
Please do not hesitate to contact Nichole if you have ANY questions.