Hunter Arts Network
Become a Member.
Individual membership $65.00
Small group membership $90.00
Large group membership $110.00
Volunteer Grants 2015
2015 Hunter Local Business Awards Finalist
2015 Stockland Community Grant Winner
2014 QantasLink Hunter & Central Coast Awards for Excellence in Tourism FINALIST
Become a member of Hunter Arts Network:
Join HAN online now.
BEcome a member
- HAN Member discounts with local businesses
- Our Website, Newsletter & Facebook/Twitter/Instagram will keep you up to date with what’s on, opportunities available, the latest information on training, government and professional bodies, galleries, exhibitions, media releases, openings & more.
- Members are entitled to their own page on this website in order to promote yourself: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Several of our members have received commissions through the website, therefore we know it is an effective medium for Artists to promote themselves.
- Invitations to professional development nights, Free Art Friday, Colour in Your Life TV program & more as they arise
- Members are invited to apply for a stall at Hunter Arts Network’s Art Bazaar (held three times every year, at Newcastle, Maitland & Lake Macquarie). The stall fee includes insurance & Art Bazaar applications are subject to a separate application & approval process
- Annual Report
- Voting rights at AGM
More benefit Insurance
A yearly investment
The annual cost for membership
$65 for individuals
$90 for groups of 3 or less
$110 for large groups, galleries, businesses or community organisations.
This covers membership from January 1st for one year.
Payment methods include Direct Debit to our bank account and a mailing address for cheques and money orders. We accept payment by direct debit for Hunter Arts Network membership & Art Bazaar stall applications.
After your applications have been approved we will issue you with an invoice which will be due for payment. Our bank details will be on the invoice. When making payment you must include your reference number in the payment reference/description field. You will find this on your invoice.