Here is some more information for our stallholders for Art Bazaar on Sunday 6 December 2020 at Lambton Park. We will update this again soon with more information and requirements. The guidelines can also be downloaded as a PDF here
In the interests of keeping everyone as safe and healthy as possible, acceptance of your stall application is conditional upon your compliance with the following guidelines:
- If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
- If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
- Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
- Please consider wearing a mask.
- Please arrange displays/tables across front and/or sides of stall – no walk-in displays.
- Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
- Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
- Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
- Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
Please note that the COVIDSafe app is available for download at https://www.health.gov.au/resources/apps-and-tools/covidsafe-app