We hope you have been keeping safe and well again this crazy year. We look forward to Art Bazaar starting up again next month on Sunday 28 November at Lambton Park.
Please note that current health orders are mandated which means fines will be issued to stallholders and the markets if we do not abide by them. The current mandate states that all stallholders must be double vaccinated to attend and our understanding is that anyone visiting the event must also be double vaccinated. All stallholders, committee members, customers and any person who is eligible for Covid-19 vaccinations who will be attending the event must be fully vaccinated to attend Art Bazaar on Sunday 28 November unless exempt under the public health orders. Please refer to below NSW Health orders from the NSW Health website:
These premises must be closed to unvaccinated adults:
– higher risk premises
– business premises that are hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlours or massage parlours
– recreation facilities (indoors)
– public swimming pools
– information and education facilities
– retail premises, but not critical retail premises
– business premises that are auction houses (excluding agricultural auctions)
– business premises that are betting agencies
– gaming lounges
– markets that do not predominantly sell food
– properties operated by the National Trust or the Historic Houses Trust.
For more information visit https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/public-health-orders.aspx
Please note there are compulsory COVID-19 safety requirements for all stalls:
– If you are feeling unwell or experience flu-like symptoms, please stay at home.
– If you have visited a recently compromised venue or a ‘hot spot’ within the last 14 days, please stay at home.
– Please observe 1.5m distance from other stall holders or visitors at all times.
– As long as people observe the 1.5m rule wherever possible, walk ins should be fine
– Please consider wearing a mask.
– Please provide hand sanitizer at your stall.
– Please clean touch points on your display area frequently.
– Please have in place your own COVID Safe Policy regarding the handling of your items, clearly displayed on your stall. For example, you might implement a no touching policy, or insist that customers sanitise their hands before and after handling your art.
– Please provide electronic payment options for contactless payment.
APPLICATIONS FOR STALLHOLDERS ARE STILL OPEN – APPLY ONLINE NOW:
Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar at Lambton Park on Sunday 28 November 9-3pm – stall fee $80.00
Stallholders are selected based on the originality and quality of their wares – so there’s plenty to capture your imagination. Bring the family or meet up with friends to wander the stalls to find unique gifts or treat for yourself, and meet the local Hunter makers and artists.
By purchasing direct from the makers you’ll be supporting their work after what’s been another difficult year and you get to take home a one-of-a kind treasure or get in early with your Christmas shopping!
All stallholders are members of Hunter Arts Network. The event showcases their unique, handmade artisan goods including a wide variety of carefully selected stalls featuring premium local artisan handmade products. Art Bazaar has cemented it’s reputation since 2002 as the event that showcases the Hunter’s creative & vibrant art community that locals & visitors look forward to several times every year. Food trucks, coffee and entertainment is also on offer. HAN is run by a dedicated committee of volunteers who have also worked hard to celebrate all modalities of visual arts
We email bump in information to all stallholders within 24 hours before the event which shows what times and where you can drive on, unload, drive off, park your car, return and set up. This information will also be posted on our website and socials at the same time.
DOWNLOAD PROMO ASSETS for Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar at Lambton Park on Sunday 28 November 2021. Click here to download and share online
Posters and corflutes for Hunter Arts Network Art Bazaar at Lambton Park on Sunday 28 November are available for distribution. To help us get them out there we’d love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com
Some of the Hunter Arts Network members who will be setting up stalls at Art Bazaar on Sunday 28 November include:
Janet Graham Pottery
Allys glass chimes
Natalie Kube fine jewellery
Art for the Soul
T LO ART
Fine Lines by Laura
Karen Scott Murals
Bruce Roxburgh, abstract works on paper- detailed textured drawings
Tinkat Alley Art Studio
Dianna Kellerman Arts
Fancy Nancy Ceramics
Cherry On Top Designs
Sam Blanks Illustration
Dan Bianco Art
Margo Humphries Art
Sharon Williams and Kellie Hornby-Howell
Kimberly Swan Artist
Warped n Twisted Creations
Henrietta Mooney & Victoria Dixon – Natural History Illustrators, and the Hunter Region Field Naturalists & Nature Journaling Club
Leadlight By Linda
BARNES, Maria (EMBRACE ART)
CULLEN, Wendy Alice (BENNI-ALICE ART)
DEVRIES, Janet (LOVING ART)
LANE, Robyn (ART & LEATHER)
MOSS, Nina (STELLA BELLA)
TWEEDIE, Elwyn (MUMMAS TREASURES)
WILKINSON, Linda (BUSH INK)
ATKINSON, Justine & Nola
GRIEVES, Max & Bronwyn
Lindsey’s Art Of Nature
TAFE HUNTER STREET ART SCHOOL
Crescent Star Food