Art Bazaar Pop Up @ The Levee during Maitland Aroma is being held on Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 August 2018.
Our flyers and posters have arrived! Please help us distribute our DL flyers and A3 posters for the event. Please email [email protected]
Please help us promote the event by downloading this artwork which you can print or use as your Facebook/Google+ cover, social media posts, on your website, email signature, blogs & more:
– Facebook cover
Here’s some STALLHOLDER TIPS to help you!
* provide your own 3 x 3 metre market tent
* clothing to cover all hot/cold options & sun protection
* tablecloths to cover the tables
* paper carry bags and paper bags (customise these with business cards) for sales
* business cards, flyers, signage
* tissue paper/bubble wrap depending on what you are selling
* display stands/items for your work….you can be creative with this ie old suitcases/timber children’s chairs/jewellery trees that seem to pop up everywhere in home stores etc
* small kit of stationery items ie scissors/safety pins/black marker texta/sticky tape
* work can be priced or unpriced depending on selling/talking skills!
* pack the car the night before
* leave your day to day handbag at home and only take what is essential for security reasons/bring a small crossover bag for your change/ or bumbag
* if you are by yourself tell ALL your friends to drop in and say hello so you at least get a toilet break!
* introduce yourself to your neighbouring stalls
* weights to weigh down the market tent (water or sand or pegs)
* chain to hang from the market tent to hang wall art
* collect customer details
* plenty of drinking water
* take pictures on your phone of your market set up so you can refer back to pictures of the previous market
* no holds – remember you are only there for 6 hours
* if you make clothes of jewellery, wear it on the day
* be doing something with your hands, sewing or painting or other making. People like seeing creative people being creative, it not only creates a topic of conversation but you are not sitting there starring at the customer, freaking them out