Stallholder information for Art Bazaar at Lambton Park Sunday 27 November 2016:
– Stallholder map
– Stallholder numbers
– Bump in times
Please help us promote the event by downloading the below artwork which you can print or use as your Facebook/Google+ cover, social media posts, on your website, email signature, blogs etc.
We also have a Facebook event – click here, you can help by:
– RSVP as Going
– Click on the Invite button & choose your Friends to invite
– Also under the Invite button select “Share Event” to share it on your profile & “Share on a page” to share it on your page/s
Here’s some STALLHOLDER TIPS to help you!
* provide your own 3 x 3 metre market tent
* clothing to cover all hot/cold options & sun protection
* tablecloths to cover the tables
* paper carry bags and paper bags (customise these with business cards) for sales
* business cards, flyers, signage
* tissue paper/bubble wrap depending on what you are selling
* display stands/items for your work….you can be creative with this ie old suitcases/timber children’s chairs/jewellery trees that seem to pop up everywhere in home stores etc
* small kit of stationery items ie scissors/safety pins/black marker texta/sticky tape
* work can be priced or unpriced depending on selling/talking skills!
* pack the car the night before
* leave your day to day handbag at home and only take what is essential for security reasons/bring a small crossover bag for your change/ or bumbag
* if you are by yourself tell ALL your friends to drop in and say hello so you at least get a toilet break!
* introduce yourself to your neighbouring stalls
* weights to weigh down the market tent (water or sand or pegs)
* chain to hang from the market tent to hang wall art
* collect customer details
* plenty of drinking water
* take pictures on your phone of your market set up so you can refer back to pictures of the previous market
* no holds – remember you are only there for 6 hours
* if you make clothes of jewellery, wear it on the day
* be doing something with your hands, sewing or painting or other making. People like seeing creative people being creative, it not only creates a topic of conversation but you are not sitting there starring at the customer, freaking them out